Big Sky Resort Lift Tickets: Info & Pricing
Purchase Big Sky Lift Tickets in Advance to Ensure Access for the Winter 23-24 Season
2023-24 Winter Lift Access
- Big Sky Season Passholders are welcome to access the resort any day of the season their pass is valid, at any time during operating hours, and walk up to the lifts as usual. Season Passes are back on sale, likely for a limited time and sales may be paused at any time to assess the number of skiers that can be accommodated on the mountain. Every season pass purchase includes Worry-Free Winter Assurance, which provides a credit towards a 2024-25 season pass based on the number of days lost if the resort were to close due to unforeseen circumstances and operate fewer than 125 days or you have a medical accedent that prevents you from using the rest of your ski days. Passholders also have the option to roll over the value of an unused 2022-23 pass as a credit towards a 2023-24 pass for any reason through November 1, 2023, at no cost.
- Ikon Passholders can ski Big Sky Resort when their passes permit access but are required to use Ikon's reservation system. If capacity needs to be addressed, there may be a limit on how many Ikon passholders can access the mountain during specific days of the season.
- Mountain Collective Passholders will also have access to Big Sky Resort when their passes permit access. Mountain Collective passholders are also required to make a reservation before their visit. If capacity needs to be addressed, there may be a limit on how many Mountain Collective passholders can access the mountain during specific days of the season. Note though that advance reservations are not required for any 50%-off lift tickets benifit being used through the Mountain Collective Pass.
- Lift Ticket holders who secure their lift tickets in advance are expected to face no restrictions. Buying lift tickets online prior to the season's beginning guarantees mountain access on your preferred skiing days. If there's a need to manage capacity, ticket availability might be limited for both online and on-site purchases on certain dates. Be aware that on-site ticket sales could be limited at any moment, so securing your winter lift access immediately is strongly advised.
All-New Tram Experience
The brand new Lone Peak tram is due to start spinning for the winter 2023-2024 season. Skiers, snowboarders, and those enjoying the scenic lifts will benefit from a roomier cabin (up to 75 peopele per cabin), streamlined boarding process, and reduced waiting periods. The introduction of the new Tram brings modifications to its accessibility, enhancing the overall experience for visitors ascending Lone Mountain. Additinally new for the 2023-24 season is the Per Ride Tram Access. The tram rates are changing from per-day to per-ride. Rates will be posted daily and will vary dependent on snow conditions, open trails, weather, and visibility.
How much does a Big Sky Lift Ticket cost?
Prices are sourced from an online booking system. These prices may differ from those purchased at on-site lift ticket windows. Only Full-Day lift tickets are available to purchase online, and Half-Day and Beginner tickets cannot be purchased during the early season.
2023-24 Season Price Ranges:
- Child (6 & Under): $1
- Youth (7-14): $45 - $165
- Adult (15-69): $69 - $245
- Senior (70+): $56 - $210
What does a Big Sky Lift Ticket provide?Access to all of Big Sky Resort's open chairlifts and 5,850+ acres.
Big Sky Lift Hours:
- Full Day access is between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Half Day access is between 1:00 p.m. - 4 p.m and tickets are available for same-day purchase starting at 12:00 p.m.
More Big Sky Lift Ticket or Pass Options:
Big Sky Lift Ticket & Pass Pick-Up Locations:
Mountain Village Base Area
- Basecamp Office – Located in the main plaza. Hours: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Mountain Services Office – Located on the main level in the Snowcrest building. Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Lift Ticket windows – Located outside of the main level of the Snowcrest building. Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Madison Village Mountain Sports and Services – Located in the Madison Village base area. Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Don't Forget To Reserve Your Big Sky Lodging
As you eagerly pencil in the dates for the 2023-2024 winter season and secure your Big Sky Resort lift tickets, remember to finalize your lodgings as well. With Wilson Peak Properties, eliminate the hassle of weary drives or early morning commutes to the mountain. Nestled right on the mountain’s edge, our exquisite vacation rentals offer you the convenience and luxury of waking up amidst the serene beauty of snow-capped peaks.
Choose from our diverse portfolio of accommodations, ranging from the coveted ski-in /ski-out locations to opulent single-family homes, each curated to enhance your mountain retreat. Every property is imbued with a blend of comfort, elegance, and amenities designed to make your stay unforgettable. And for those who consider pets a part of the family, we’ve got you covered. Our pet-friendly options ensure that no family member is left behind. Stay with Wilson Peak Properties and transform your winter getaway into an experience of comfort, convenience, and unmatched luxury amidst the awe-inspiring landscapes of Big Sky. Your mountain haven awaits!