Introducing The Wildwood Lodge!
This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom luxury home sits on 4-acres of private, forest rich terrain. Under a mile from the world-famous Gallatin River with Beaver Creek flowing through the backyard, this is the ultimate mountain home base for your Big Sky adventure. Enjoy complete serenity at The Wildwood Lodge while still being close in proximity to restaurants, local drinkeries, shops, grocery stores, and more.
In Winter, find yourself nestled into a true Winter wonderland. The legendary Big Sky Resort is just a 12-mile drive (15-minutes). Big Sky Resort or, "The American Alps," grants you access to some the BIGGEST skiing in North America. The home is snowmobile in/out, easily depart from the driveway and access the popular snowmobile trails running along HWY 191. This commuter trail grants you access to several trailheads (please reach out for more details). For the Nordic skiers, the world-famous Lone Mountain Ranch is just an 8-mile drive from the home. Find yourself exploring a what seems to be endless wonderland of groomed Nordic trails and snowshoeing. Other close by Winter adventures include snowmobile tours, sleigh-ride dinners, snow-coach tours of Yellowstone National Park, guided ski tours in Yellowstone, dog-sledding tours, and more!
For Winter stays, you will want a 4WD or AWD vehicle.
In Summer, escape from the hustle and bustle to truly escape from it all. This home boasts an impressive landscape. Sitting on 4-acres of explorable terrain to include an outdoor firepit with custom built log benches, a perfectly manicured lawn and garden, an expansive deck overlooking the wooded forest, and a private hot tub. In addition, easily walk to the Gallatin River for world-class fly-fishing. Hike in/out to the Porcupine Creek trail system or mountain bike in/out to a multitude of local trails. Enjoy community events such as the Farmer's Market and Big Sky's free Summer Concert Series (Summer events are generally spanning from mid-June through early-September). Other close by Summer adventures include whitewater rafting, guided fly fishing, kayaking, zip-lining, horseback riding, hiking, hot air balloon rides, world-class mountain biking and more!
For the Yellowstone National Park adventurer, this home grants quick access to highway 191 south which leads you to the West entrance of Yellowstone. Marvel at the unspoiled scenery during your 45 minute drive along the historic Gallatin River to the entrance of the park. This section of the park provides access to Old Faithful, Gibbon Falls, the largest gathering of Bison, and hiking trails.
Sleeping Arrangements: Sleeps up to 8
- Master Bedroom | Sleeps 2 | King Bed
- Upstairs Guest Bedroom | Sleeps 2 | Queen Bed
- Upstairs Bunk Room | Sleeps 3 | Bunk Bed (queen bottom with twin top)
- Common Area | Sleeps 1-2 | Queen Air Bed
Included with your reservation:
Additional House Information:
- Fully stocked kitchen (pantry items to include salt, pepper, and coffee filters)
- Fresh linens, towels, and hot tub towels
- Pillows, and blankets
- A starter set of personal amenities (shampoo, conditioner, and body wash)
- Convenience items (paper towels, toilet paper, sponges, dish soap, dishwasher soap, garbage bags, liquid hand soap, kitchen towels, and tissues)
- For security purposes, the home has three (3) exterior security cameras. Locations: Driveway, Front door, and Back door.
- The homes sits of 4 acres of heavily wooded private property. This is a prime habitat for the local wildlife. Posted house rules must be followed for your safety and the safety of the wildlife.